Hands up if you try to take care of your mental health throughout your day but often find that time gets away from you and then by the end of the day you haven’t really taken any time for yourself. In this podcast episode I give you 10 ways to help you feel good and take care of your mental health.
We are all guilty of this so don’t be hard on yourself. But our mental health checklist is just as, if not more important, then all those other tasks on your to-do list.
I know if I skip these things I can feel my mental health decline, but I am human and will forget some things some days! I want you to ease in, be gentle with yourself and if you don’t tick off everything on your list then just know that tomorrow is a new day. So without further ado, I invite you to dive in and see everything that is waiting for you! As always, I would love to hear your feedback and I hope you have an awesome week!
- Get a 10 Minute FREE Audio for quickly getting rid of panic attacks from the panic away program I mentioned helped me in this podcast.
- 📙 Buy my eBook “Help! Why Am I So Anxious?!”
- 🧠 Get BetterHelp, affordable unlimited online therapy (sponsored)
- 🌱 Try CBD for Anxiety from ThoughtCloud (save, use code: vibe)
- 🌱🇨🇦 Try CBD for Anxiety from ThoughtCloud in Canada (save, use code: vibe)
- 🆘 Struggle with Relationship Anxiety? Take the Safety Within course (save, use code: honestlyholistic)
- 💊 Learn All About MAGNESIUM for anxiety (blog post)
Would you help me create better anxiety resources for you? Take my 3-minute survey
Leave a Reply