In this very first podcast of mine, I’d like to share my anxiety recovery story with you. I don’t know about you, but for me personally, I find it comforting hearing about how other people have overcome their own struggles. I’ll also share with you what I do for my anxiety and how you can join me on a similar healing path. I hope you enjoy.
In this episode, it’s just me, nervous as can be. For months (okay, years), I’ve been wanting to start a podcast. I didn’t really know what I would talk about, or who would listen.
Truth be told, all this thinking, or rather all this overthinking led to me doing nothing. Just a couple weeks ago was when I realized that one thing I’ve really gotten a lot of help from in my own anxiety recovery journey was hearing about other people and how they’ve overcome their anxiety.
Seeing or hearing someone who was once in the spot I was in was incredibly encouraging for me and set me on a path to where today, I hope I can do the same for you.
Since this is an introductory podcast, I’m going to tell you a lot about where my anxiety really started to manifest and how it affected my life. You’ll learn a few intimate details about me as well. So let’s get this started, shall we? Have a listen and feel free to leave me a comment, I’ll be sure to respond.
And be sure to take a look at the supportive community I’ve created, you may find it very helpful: ‘Honestly Healing Anxiety’ Community’
- Get a 10 Minute FREE Audio for quickly getting rid of panic attacks from the panic away program I mentioned helped me in this podcast.
- 📙 Buy my eBook “Help! Why Am I So Anxious?!”
- 🧠 Get BetterHelp, affordable unlimited online therapy (sponsored)
- 🌱 Try CBD for Anxiety from ThoughtCloud (save, use code: vibe)
- 🌱🇨🇦 Try CBD for Anxiety from ThoughtCloud in Canada (save, use code: vibe)
- 🆘 Struggle with Relationship Anxiety? Take the Safety Within course (save, use code: honestlyholistic)
- 💊 Learn All About MAGNESIUM for anxiety (blog post)
Would you help me create better anxiety resources for you? Take my 3-minute survey