Today I’m going to share with you not only how I learned to manage my anxiety but also I’ll be sharing my very first panic attack experience and how well I handled it. Hint: not well at all!
Looking back on those days when I experienced panic attacks daily (sometimes ALL day), it’s hard to think of how far I’ve come. But, I’m also very grateful for how far I’ve gone.
Back then, I used to plan my days around my panic attacks. My whole life really. So many days I would get ready to go out, only to get a few steps outside my door and turn back. I’d open my door in a hurry, toss my belongings on the floor, and head to my bed for the rest of the day. I was in a pretty dark place, and couldn’t really see a way forward.
But here I am, talking to you on a podcast about how I overcame it all. In a way it all seems surreal. A few years ago just the thought of doing a public podcast or being so open on social media, and posting videos would send me running for the hills! Seriously, it was something I could NEVER imagine doing. So, if you too are finding yourself crippled by panic attacks and anxiety… use me as your inspiration, as the proof that you can have the life you so desperately want.
- Get a 10 Minute FREE Audio for quickly getting rid of panic attacks from the panic away program I mentioned helped me in this podcast.
- 📙 Buy my eBook “Help! Why Am I So Anxious?!”
- 🧠 Get BetterHelp, affordable unlimited online therapy (sponsored)
- 🌱 Try CBD for Anxiety from ThoughtCloud (save, use code: vibe)
- 🌱🇨🇦 Try CBD for Anxiety from ThoughtCloud in Canada (save, use code: vibe)
- 🆘 Struggle with Relationship Anxiety? Take the Safety Within course (save, use code: honestlyholistic)
- 💊 Learn All About MAGNESIUM for anxiety (blog post)
Would you help me create better anxiety resources for you? Take my 3-minute survey