Let’s get to know each other…
There are a few ways we can work together.
1. I’ll help you reach your health and wellness goals. As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, I help a limited number of one-on-one clients reach their health and wellness goals through a highly personalized approach to nutrition. While I do consider myself “old school” and prefer to meet with clients in person, if it’s a good fit, I will make myself available through phone, Skype, FaceTime, text, and email.
A quick overview of the services I provide:
- Current Diet & Lifestyle Evaluation
- Complete Meal Planning & Recipe Recommendations
- and much, much more!
If you’d like to discuss the possibility of becoming a client, I’d love to hear more about your situation right now. Please fill in this quick survey and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
2. Hire me as a freelance writer for your business. Currently, I work with wellness, skincare, and nutrition brands and startups all over the world creating engaging and regular blog content. My clients have seen an increase in organic traffic, and my work has contributed to the increase in readership and business growth online.
I’d love to get in touch and see if we’re a good fit if you have…
• A minimum $597 budget to get started
• A minimum of three months to commit
• Time to chat and sign up this week
Learn how exactly this service can work for your business here.
3. Sponsored posts. Although still very much in the beginning stages, I am open to doing sponsored blog content on my own website and social media if it makes sense for my audience. If you own a health food business, natural skincare business, or wellness business and would like to explore the idea of sponsored content with me, please send me an email at email@example.com